National Association of Asian American Professionals – Atlanta
The National Association of Asian American Professionals is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders through professional development, community service, and networking.
Founded in 1997, NAAAP Atlanta is the local chapter of National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is dedicated to cultivate, support and promote Asian American leaders through professional development programs, community services engagements, and diverse industry connections.
In order to achieve our goals, NAAAP – Atlanta offers a diverse range of professional development programs on the local and national level, engages its membership in community service and organizes professional networking events. These may range from a series of panels, workshops and seminars, and web-based sessions and networking.
NAAAP Atlanta is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at-large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
- Leadership: Develop, inspire, and connect leaders
- Education: Excel at life-long learning
- Accountability: Honor commitments to deliver value
- Diversity: Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation