- This event has passed.
Advocating for DE&I in your Organization Panel
March 29 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
NAAAP Atlanta is proud to partner with Ranstand, a multinational human resource consulting firm, for an incredible panel on the topic of “Advocating for DE&I in your Organization. DE&I is more than just Diversity (Talent Acquisition). So how do we build an environment that ensures Equity and Inclusion? We will cover a range of topics in this engaging panel, such as (1) how do we talk about DE&I to leadership, (2) how do we focus less on Diversity and more on Equality and Inclusion, and (3) what are the day to day things we can do to help?
We are excited to present a powerhouse team of panelists for this event, including:
- Courtnie Brazier-Barrett | REDI Director, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- George Darby III | Diversity and Veteran Recruiting Strategist
- Ebony Taylor | Professional Recruiter
- Juliet Turpin | Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion
- Angel D. Alexander | Moderator, REDI Diversity Strategist
Stay tuned for more details!
This event has a video call.
(US) +1 224-814-1204 PIN: 714580762#
View more phone numbers: https://tel.meet/vda-wrru-nhb?pin=9564627586255&hs=7