Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the National Association of Asian American Professionals – Atlanta Chapter!
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Recruit and attract Asian professionals and leaders to work for your company
- Develop Asian leaders within your organization
- Achieve your organization’s diversity goals
- Brand yourself as an employer-of-choice among Asian professionals
- Reinforce your reputation as a corporate diversity leader
- Connect your employees with others to learn Employee Resource Group best practices
- Increase brand awareness, engagement, and sales among Asian professionals
- Introduce your organization’s products and services to Asian professionals
- Develop business-to-business relationships with Asian-owned businesses
- Educate Asian professionals about your work in the community
- Donate volunteer hours or charitable gifts to causes that align with your priorities
Corporate Relations Team
The Corporate Relations Team helps NAAAP Atlanta engage, cultivate, support, and maintain vital relationships with our corporate sponsors. Members of the committee, the corporate liaisons, act as primary representatives of NAAAP Atlanta to current and prospective corporate sponsors. We seek to develop partnerships as sources of financial support, business contacts, and career opportunities. Activities include fundraising, account management, and organizational development. If you or your organization are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor or establishing a relationship with NAAAP Atlanta, please email.
If you or your organization are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor or establishing a relationship with NAAAP Atlanta, please email [email protected].